We are excited to add wireless in-room imaging on mobile devices to our digital imaging system.
The benefits of digital radiography over film processing are substantial, both practically and economically. The "Extreme" cutting-edge technology has put Austin Foot and Ankle Specialists in the forefront of diagnostic imaging in podiatric medicine. We believe our patients understand that a doctor's diagnosis much better and more accurate with digital images because we actually see more information.
Digital X-ray allows our practice to be "Green"
- NO hazardous chemicals for film processing
- NO EPA required disposal of chemicals
- NO film making in to local landfills
- NO jackets, folders, sleeves for film filing (Paperless)
- NO darkroom for film processing
System features include:
- Superior image quality
- Zoom/Magnify Image - See more pathology
- Invert X-ray
- Better patient education
The Extreme 1012 has been designed for podiatric applications with superior processing throughput to reduce patient exam time. This system is the result of precision engineering electronic, optical and mechanical design-yielding high quality digital imaging tools for the medical profession.