Orthospec shock wave therapy is a safe and effective alternative to invasive surgical treatments. This procedure is a treatment method that applies acoustic energy to the heel tissue from outside the body, it offers many advantages over surgery, including:
- Significantly lower complication rates, faster recovery time, and earlier return to normal activity
- Improved quality of life for patients unwilling or unable to undergo surgery, less painful than surgery
- Lower healthcare cost due to simplicity of the procedure and decreased productivity losses
- No anesthesia required - reduces patient complication rate, zero to a few days recovery time
- No imaging device required - enables straightforward positioning
- The procedure can easily be performed in an office setting in about 25 minutes, possible to return to work the same day
- Large therapy zone - treats a wide area, with a proven high success rate
- FDA approved, evidence-based medicine with multiple published studies
Are You Looking for a Foot Care in Austin, TX?
If you are looking for foot care, you should reach out to an experienced podiatrist. Austin Foot and Ankle Specialists can help. Our office provides a wide variety of advanced, effective treatment options for all kinds of painful conditions. Ready to schedule an appointment? Contact us online our Austin office at 512.328.8900.