Foot and ankle problems can make completing even the most basic tasks difficult. When pain haunts your every step, you can find yourself desperately looking for ways to walk less and stay off your feet more—and, sadly, the activities you enjoy are often the first things put on the back burner.
Suffering from nerve damage, heel pain, sports injuries, foot or toe deformities, or other podiatric issues? Don't spend another day in agony or live a life limited by pain or embarrassment. Our experts can help get you back on your feet, back in the game, and back to doing what you love.
Comprehensive Foot and Ankle Care for Patients of All Ages
Having served patients in Greater Austin since 2005, Austin Foot and Ankle Specialists is a trusted name in podiatry care—both in the state of Texas and beyond. Our renowned podiatrists provide comprehensive care for patients of all ages, and we pride ourselves on offering the latest, most effective treatment options. Here are just a few examples of the advanced therapies and cutting-edge technologies used in our practice:
- Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction
- Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology (EPAT)
- Swift Treatment System for warts of the feet and lower leg
- MLS Laser Therapy
- Fitstation gait scanner for custom orthotics and custom AFO
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)/ Perinatal tissue and growth factor injections
- PADnet noninvasive vascular testing
- Neurogenx treatments for peripheral neuropathy
Whether you're an athlete interested in Radial Shockwave/EPAT treatments, a person with diabetes who needs a skilled podiatrist on their management team, or are fed up with a stubborn bunion and want to find out how Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction can help you get rid of it permanently, you've come to the right place.